Studio Sound Truck

Date: 
09/16/1950

Studio sound truck purchased by William Klein from Paramount pictures and brought to Chicago. This truck was used by United Film and Recording Studio to supply the needed power to the camera and to the recording device that kept the two pieces in synch at all times. The truck could be used both for the studio and on location.

[Source: Charles Ticho]

Doc Type: